Lost in Noir Policies
How we use your information
At per Lost in Noir Policies, we use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Lost in Noir uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. This information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google Double Click DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, visit browsers’ respective websites.
Intellectual Property (IP) Policies
Lost in Noir is against any form of plagiarism. This applies to the content that we deliver as well as the usage of our content across the platform. Any form of duplication of the content of any of the articles, manually or automatically, in a form that violates the Creative Commons License as elaborated below:
Any person(s) or websites or companies are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- This is applicable to blogs directly referencing the content of the article, as well as videos hosted on any platform which utilizes the content either as part of a script or quoting parts or the entire article.